When is it “okay” to be a self-promoter and when is it just sleazy self-prostitution?
In this podcast we call “The Prostitute and The Promoter” we explore these ideas below (and many more):
- When are we sacrificing and prostituting our values or ourselves? And when are we actually just being a talented, embodied self-promoter that has the greater good in mind?
- Sharing Bianca’s story of how she used an indecent assault as a child to go from victim to victor and protector for women – but it created a split in her that made part of her reject men and her female form
- What’s the difference between creating flow or just being flat and lazy?
- When is it called “commitment” and “showing up” versus forcing and hustling out of fear and scarcity.
- The 4 major archetypes of soul stamina that we kind of use to build our strength so that we can embody our mission more fully
- The subtle frequency difference between using your body and embodying your higher truth
- What really aggravates us about the coaching industry and the lesson we learnt in the reflection of the lack of congruence in other professionals
- The hidden gifts of the Prostitute Archetype and how she can morph into the Heroine
- The certain conditions Kylie would be willing to meet to fulfil her vision, even if other people saw her as a shameless self-promoter
- How stepping into a larger leadership vision has made Bianca less cagey and less selfish about how people are allowed to interpret her message
Be sure to subscribe to The Tiger and The Swan podcast so you don’t miss out on the latest episodes!
If you enjoyed this episode and have a few seconds to spare, please leave us a rating and review on iTunes. We’d love to hear from you.