We are so excited to welcome you to The Spiral Practitioner Training
Welcome to this transformational journey of becoming a Spiral Practitioner. The Spiral is in many ways a vortex of change, as you become a Practitioner you are being initiated to be a guide, facillitator and supporter of yourself and others through change.
Through this experience you will be going through two journeys simultaneously; learning and practicing the Practitioner Skills required to be competent to facilitate yourself and others, and your own personal growth up-level as you face your own blocks, limitations, and let go of baggage to reveal more of your own authentic power and wisdom.
When you start to get to know yourself and begin to discover and release hidden limiting beliefs and emotional baggage, you learn how to step into the flow of Synchronicity. Life becomes more easeful and filled with purpose, meaning, and joy.
However great gains like this do not come without attention, intention, and action. This is about having the courage to go within, look at and learn how to have compassion for all the different aspects of yourself and others.
As this is both a Certification program and also a Transformational Container, there are certain agreements below that we request that you read and confirm so that everyone can have the best experience possible, and you can meet the skill competencies that are required to be Certified. We will do everything we can to ensure you meet the competencies.
Please read and sign these below. If there is anything you are unsure of please ask our team and we will be happy to clarify.
Kylie and Mei
The Spiral School of Awakening
- Show up. Please arrive at all program sessions on time ready and open to learning. If you are unable to attend for some reason please let our team know as soon as possible.
- Celebrate your insights & wins. Please share any insights, wins, or celebrations that you gain along the way inside the group sharing circles or online community space. When one person celebrates an insight it can lift the whole group.
- Be flexible & kind. You will experience huge emotional growth, and this requires new thoughts and behaviours. Be kind to yourself along the way.
- Allow yourself to be vulnerable. The greatest courage and change is when you can vulnerably lean into your growth edge. We invite you to really challenge yourself to open as much as you are able to at this time so that you can transform at a deep level.
- Be compassionate of others. In a program room, there are all kinds of different people, from different cultures, ages, and life experiences who are drawn together with the shared interest of learning. Occasionally that difference might feel challenging or disruptive for you in some way. We invite you to be curious and compassionate with yourself and all the other people in the group, you might be surprised by what you learn.
Training Legal Agreement
As a participant of The Spiral Practitioner Training, I agree to the following terms (Terms).
These Terms are between MKB Coaching & Consulting trading as “The Spiral School of Awakening”, its successors and assignees (referred to as “TSSOA”, “we”, “us” or “our”), and you, the person, organization or entity that purchases training services (Services) from us (referred to as “I”, “you” or “your”). These Terms apply to all sales made by us to you.
- You have requested the Services, and you accept these Terms by:
- Accepting these Terms online;
- Confirming by email that you accept the Terms;
- Instructing us to proceed with the Services; or
- Making part or full payment for the Services.
You agree that these Terms form the agreement under which we will supply Services to you. Please read these Terms carefully.
Program sessions will be conducted in 10 days of online events training, as per your enrollment.
All teaching and group Q&A sessions will be recorded to watch the replay.
It is a requirement to attend 10 of the 10 sessions live and to complete all required processes to a satisfactory level of competence to gain the Spiral Certification.
We understand that there may be an emergency where you may need to miss one of the days. In that event, you will need to find another student to take you through the missed level as it’s important that the levels are experienced in order.
If there is no other student available to take you through the level, we can organise a crew member to take you through the missed level for a nominal fee of $150USD.
On-Line Training Portal Access
You will be given access to the learning portal for the duration of your program. Upon the completion of the program, you will retain access to the online program materials for your personal education use only and support for your personal coaching practice for a period of 2 years.
Recording Rights & Privacy
Please be mindful and aware that the online program main room will be recorded and kept on file in the learning portal. By attending this program you release all rights to the recording that is co-created with your participation in the event via chat or video. These recordings remain the Intellectual Property of TSSOA.
Responsibility for Results
The client enters into the program knowing that he/she/they are 100% responsible for creating the desired learning and life results. This is both an education and a group transformation space. We assume that you have the ability to communicate with us if you need extra support if anything comes up that is personally challenging or if you need to exit the program for any reason. We will do everything we can to support you, and you are responsible for your results.
This is a professional program and coaching space and we ask that everyone in the space upholds respectful relationships with everyone within the space. Kindness, care, honour, and mindful communication are requirements for your interactions with all persons in this training including support team, other participants, teachers and administration staff. We will hold you in the same manner.
Mental Health Care
The student agrees to inform the trainer if they are under the care of any health care professional such as a therapist, psychologist, counselor, psychiatrist, or related professional prior to the program.
If the client is receiving mental health treatment, the duty of care remains with the prescribing medical professional always. The client agrees to disclose to the Trainer if they are receiving any prescribed drugs to assist with their mental health prior to or during the program.
This program can at times be challenging and provocative in order to shift beliefs and emotions. It is important that we know if there is any significant trauma history or mental health issues to assess if the training is appropriate to take at this time.
If in the unlikely event that the Client is unhappy with the service, value, or any behaviour of the Trainer or Training, the Client agrees to discuss this feedback with the Training Team directly and with specificity. We agree to do everything reasonably possible to provide an excellent coaching & training service.
Testimonials & Referrals
TSSOA often provides results that leave our Clients highly satisfied and happy to testify to their results and refer others who they feel would benefit from our services. We are always open to referrals from our happy clients.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Please be aware that to the extent permitted by law, TSSOA does not offer refunds. Cancellation at any time will result in payments that have been made being forfeit. If you wish to test out our relationship before signing up for a Training Program, please book a Discovery Call first to see if you want to commit to learning this process. Once we begin the program we both commit fully to completing it. If for some reason you cannot or choose not to complete the program, the payment you have made will be held in credit for you to complete it for 2 years in a later cohort of this program. If you choose not to take up this credit, it will expire after 2 years from the date of first payment.
Either Party may terminate this agreement if there has been a breach of the contract, subject to following resolution procedure.
We may terminate these Terms immediately, at our sole discretion, if:
- You commit a breach of these terms that cannot be remedied.
- You commit a breach of the Terms that is able to be remedied and you do not remedy within a reasonable time after receiving written notice of the breach;
- We consider that a request for the Services is inappropriate, improper or unlawful;
- You do not provide us with clear or timely instructions to enable us to provide the Services;
- We consider that our working relationship has broken down including a loss of confidence and trust;
- For any other reason outside our control which has the effect of compromising our ability to perform the Services within the required timeframe; or
- You fail to pay an invoice by the due date.
On termination of these Terms (other than by reason of our material default) you agree that any Deposit or payments made are not refundable to you, and you are to pay for all Services provided, including any services which have been performed and have not yet been invoiced to you.
If there is a dispute between the Parties in relation to these Terms, the Parties agree to the following dispute resolution procedure:
- The complainant must tell the respondent in writing, the nature of the dispute, what outcome the complainant wants and what action the complainant thinks will settle the dispute. The Parties agree to meet in good faith to seek to resolve the dispute by agreement between them at an initial meeting.
- If the Parties cannot agree how to resolve the dispute at that initial meeting, any Party may refer the matter to a mediator. If the Parties cannot agree on who the mediator should be, the complainant will ask the Law Society of their local QLD, NSW or VIC to appoint a mediator. The mediator will decide the time and place for mediation. The Parties must attend the mediation in good faith, to seek to resolve the dispute.
Any attempts made by the Parties to resolve a dispute pursuant to this clause are without prejudice to other rights or entitlements of the Parties under these Terms, by law or in equity.
Subject to applicable law, you agree that you must not in any way publicly disparage, call into disrepute, or otherwise defame or slander us, or any of our products or services, in any manner that would damage our business or reputation.
Assumption of Risk
Any instructions shown in any video and other materials on our website are not required to be performed or adhered to by you and are carried out at your sole discretion and choice. You acknowledge that you will participate in the training and/or follow the guidance contained in the online videos at your own risk.
You hereby identify and release us, our instructors, our agents, affiliates, employees, members, sponsors, promoters and any person or body directly and indirectly associated with us, against all liability (including liability for their negligence and the negligence of others) claims, demands and proceedings arising out of or connected with your participating in any of our training and/or following the tips contained in the online videos.
It is your responsibility to ensure that by participating in our training, you will not exceed your limits while performing such activity, and you will select the appropriate level of class for your skills and abilities, as well as any mental or physical conditions and/or limitations you have.
You are not aware of any medical conditions, injuries or impairments that will be detrimental to your health if you participate in our training.
In the event that you become aware of any medical conditions, injuries or impairments that may be detrimental to your health, you must immediately cease to use our Services, or materials and contact your medical practitioner.
To the extent permitted by law we disclaim all responsibility and liability for:
- Any injury or damage suffered during your participation in the training;
- Products or services you purchase from a third party;
- Any inaccuracy or misleading information provided during the course and any reliance by you on any such information;
- Any loss of profit, revenue or goodwill;
- Any indirect, special or consequential loss arising from any breach of these Terms; and
- Your success in finding employment or business with the Certification obtained from the Spiral Practitioner course. We do not guarantee or promise employment. This is a training course only.
To the extent permitted by law, TSSOAs total liability arising out of or in connection with the course, however arising, including under contract, tort including negligence, in equity, under statute or otherwise, is limited to us re-supplying the course to you, or, at our option, us refunding to you the amount you have paid us for the course to which your claim relates.
TSSOAs total liability to you for all damages in connection with the course will not exceed the price paid by you under these Terms for the 12-month period prior to the act which gave rise to the liability, or one hundred dollars (AUD$100) if no such payments have been made.
This clause will survive the termination of these Terms.
The parties agree to comply with the legal requirements of the Australian Privacy Principles as set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and any other applicable legislation or privacy guidelines.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
These terms are governed by the laws of Queensland, New South Wales and the Commonwealth of Australia. Each party irrevocably and unconditionally submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts operating in Queensland.
These Terms and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between the parties, whether oral or in writing.
Health & Safety
- In the event that I experience a mental health-related challenge, I will alert the organisers and/or facilitators and independently get support from a qualified mental health professional.
- I understand that Spiral is a form of Complementary Care, and Personal Growth, and is not a substitute for Trauma Therapy or the care of a licensed mental health professional.
- I understand that this training and experience is designed to healthily face challenges, and create energetic release. I understand that in the training I may be prompted intentionally or unintentionally to consider difficult experiences in my life that may cause emotions to surface. This training is designed to stretch my capacity and boundaries to enable me to hold more power within my being. It is my right and responsibility to participate to the degree that I am able, and also to name if the activity is going beyond a personal boundary or I do not consent to participate.
- If I have a significant trauma history or any pre-existing mental health conditions that may affect my ability to complete the training, I agree to disclose this to the event organisers and/or facilitators immediately. If some trauma or experience surfaces while within the training that was previously unknown to me and significantly affects my ability to participate or concentrate, I will alert a support team member or trainer as soon as possible.
- If I need to leave the online training for any reason I will communicate to a support team member to let them know why I am leaving and when I expect to return to the training.
- I will not consume illicit drugs, alcohol, or any intoxicants during the course. I will be sober, present, and engaged throughout the training.
Timing & Logistics
- I will let the organisers know if I decide to leave during the training for any reason.
- I agree to arrive back on time following all breaks.
- If the training is face-to-face, I take full responsibility for arranging accommodation convenient to the venue.
- If the training is online, I agree to set up a private & quiet space where I can be present and uninterrupted for the duration of the training.
We at TSSOA commit to:
- Taking all reasonable measures to ensure that all Spiral Practitioners are properly trained in The Spiral modality, which is a personal transformation modality, not a mental health modality during the course of the training.
We at TSSOA do not take responsibility for any of the following:
- The mental health and well-being of Spiral Practitioners and their clients.
- Any risks that arise for Spiral Practitioners.
- The business success or othewise of Spiral Practitioners.
Scope of Practice as a Spiral Practitioner
Client Mental Health
As a participant of Spiral Practitioner training and/or Emotional Certification Clearing, I am not responsible for the mental health of my clients, however I do have a duty of care to ensure they have support for their wellbeing when we enter the Spiral and/or Emotional Clearing session. It is my responsibility to communicate our responsibilities clearly, and not misrepresent or overstate or inflate the results or nature of this complementary care, or my ability.
It is my responsibility to show up ethically and to work only within my scope of practice and experience. It is my responsibility to refer out where necessary to a more skilled practitioner, if an issue arises that is beyond my capacity.
I will take all reasonable measures to ensure that my clients understand the scope of my practice before commencing work together. I commit to clearly expressing to my clients that:
- I am not a qualified mental health professional (unless you are)
- The Spiral is not a mental health modality.
- The Spiral makes no claims about healing or specific results of any kind.
- The client is responsible for their own health and safety.
In the case that a client discloses a mental health risk, I will ensure that my client gathers a letter of approval from their qualified mental health provider before we commence work together.
Individuals and Groups
I understand that the Spiral Practitioner Training qualifies me to work with individuals in a 1:1 capacity, and not with groups as a Spiral Practitioner. I agree not to take groups through The Spiral until I have received the necessary Advanced Level training.
Practitioner Use Rights
This is a Practitioner-level program and this level of Certification grants you the license to use these processes and models within the context of Personal Coaching.
This Practitioner program does not grant you the right to teach this material to others.
Personal Obligations and Warranties
- I am self-reliant and able to live securely in the world.
- I can and do make choices for myself from a place of sound judgment.
- I take full responsibility for my participation and the results that I receive.
- I take full responsibility for my own mental health. If I am experiencing mental health challenges, I must see a qualified mental health professional to be deemed fit for work. I will not attend the Spiral Training until I am deemed fit for work.
- I understand that I will be provided with useful tools for transformation and growth, but ultimately it will be my decision to implement and take action which will determine how much value I receive from this experience.
- I understand that my purchase of the course is a commitment to myself and to The Spiral School of Awakening. I understand that this course is non-refundable.
- I recognise that this course will lead to transformation and as such may cause me to experience repressed emotions or stretch me in a positive way. I am willing to embrace the challenge.
- I understand that the facilitators will provide support along the way during the course of the training but that, ultimately, I am responsible for my own actions as well as my physical, mental and emotional well-being.
- I commit to honor any payment commitment that I make to TSSOA. In the case that I fail to fulfil a financial commitment, The Spiral School of Awakening reserves the right to decertify me as a Spiral Practitioner and deny entry to all future events without any refunds.
- I understand that The Spiral Institute is in no way responsible for my business success in taking the skills I learn to the world.
- I understand that, in addition to my ability to create transformation, I may require additional marketing and business skills in order to create financial success using these tools.
- I will not hold liable, in any way whatsoever, the training organizers, facilitators, participants or volunteers at the event.
Training Participation Agreement
This agreement sets out the terms under which TSSOA will provide you with the Services.
By signing below, you agree to these Terms:
- I agree to ensure that any dependants (children or pets etc) are otherwise cared for during the event so I can fully focus and concentrate on learning. I understand that it is not appropriate to have children/dependants sitting with me during the course of the training.
- I agree to ensure I am in a location where I have working internet on computer or laptop (not via phone) during the days of live training.
- I agree to have my camera on all the time during an event so the trainers can track my attendance and wellbeing.
- I agree to fully participate in breakout rooms and activities.
- I agree to attend all 10 sessions unless there is an emergency situation. In the event of a missed session due to an emergency, I will organise another student to take me through the missed level. I understand that if I am unable to organise another student to take me through the level that a crew member can be organised to take me through for a fee of $150USD
- I agree to notify my trainers as soon as possible if there is an emergency situation that would prevent me from showing up fully in any way.